This is the Men’s fellowship arm of the Church. The group interacts with Men of Valor of other parishes at various levels in North America. Our vision is to build strong men that are God-fearing, heavenly minded, business owners and entrepreneurs. Our mission is to develop our men, according to Ephesians 4:13, “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.”
To achieve this mission, the following guideposts are strictly followed:
1. Radiate the life of Christ, by practically affecting our homes, church, and community.
2. Enhance spiritual growth by organizing and attending programs in and outside the church.
3. Encourage men to develop and maintain a consistent personal fellowship with God.
4. Empower men to serve others through ministry.
5. Love, commit to and support each other in every way.
6. Provide mentorship for our youth and young adults.