RCCG VISION/MISSION STATEMENT
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region. They are as follows:
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of
developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
LOCAL PARISH MISSION STATEMENT – Psalm 23
With the help of the Holy Spirit, we shall be actively and functionally involved in our local community, to be a blessing, and to change the
status quo. We intend to achieve this goal through relentless one-one evangelism, youth empowerment programs, and family-oriented
Our church doors shall be open to all, without any bias or preference for race, social status, color, language, age, or nationality. We shall
welcome, and treat everyone as a member of the general family of God under the umbrella of His grace.
We shall commit to preaching and teaching the truth of the word of God, the Bible, without compromise, for salvation and Godly living,
and to enjoy all the blessings that the Lord promised.
So help us, God!